Sat, Apr 16|
Full Moon Salt Cave Gong Bath
Gathering with the rhythms of the lunar cycles provides us space for reflection and rejuvenation so that we can see more clearly and act with purpose and intention.
Time & Location
Apr 16, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:15 PM CDT
Saint Paul, 218 7th St E, St Paul, MN 55101, USA
About the event
On the Full Moon in Libra, we will gather around 6 pm in the Salt Cave at Creators Space and share our intentions in a group. Then, Andy will lead a short Astrology dharma talk telling the story that the Full Moon is calling forth in each of us and offering questions for reflection. Then, you will lie down, get. comfortable, and allow the vibrations of the gong to move you into a state of relaxation, meditation, and clarity.
It is easy to get lost in the buzz of the world. We find ourselves again in the moments of stillness. Self-actualization can bring us into the world more as we become more whole and our life’s work is revealed to us.
Gathering as a community and creating space for calibration strengthens our foundation and brings clarity.
- Often described as a natural anti-depressant, negative ions increase your sense of well-being and mental clarity by removing the debilitating effects of excessive positive ions in the environment. Pierce J. Howard Ph.D. at the Center for Applied Cognitive Sciences says in The Owner's Manual For The Brain - "Negative ions increase the flow of oxygen to the brain resulting in higher alertness, decreased drowsiness and more mental energy."
- Dust, pollen, mold, viruses, bacteria, and allergens are killed by negative ions. Dr. Albert P. Krueger, a Microbiologist and experimental Pathologist at the University of California found that an astonishing small quantity of negative ions could kill bacteria and quickly take them out of the air so they were less likely to infect people.
- Improves the function of the cilia in your respiratory tract that protects the lungs from irritation and inflammation. This leads to fewer instances of respiratory illnesses like colds, flu, hay fever, and even asthma.
- Negative ions have a relaxing effect and have been reported to normalize breathing rates, decrease blood pressure and relieve tension. Negative ions are absorbed directly into the bloodstream and may help to combat free radicals within the body.
- Better sleep. A French study found it could help you sleep better due to normalizing serotonin production in the brain.
Meet Your Facilitator
Andy is an Coach, Facilitator, Brother, Son, Father, and Husband. His work is to empower others to live their purpose and passion so that together, we can embody what is sacred to us.